I love a good smoothie!
And I always add a drop or 2 of essential oil for a flavor (and health) boost. Some of my favorites are ginger, cinnamon, and peppermint. But this week, in honor of Spring, I used Wild Orange.
It was a hit! My whole family loved this one.
Bonus? Wild Orange contains powerful antioxidants and supports a healthy immune system. Like other citrus oils, it’s also a powerful cleanser!
Ingredients (Makes 1)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 drops doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or flax meal (optional)
- 2 handfuls of leafy greens or 1 scoop TerraGreens (optional but encouraged!)
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender and enjoy!
What are your favorite essential oils to use in a smoothie? Let me know in the comments below!
Wondering how else you can use essential oils? Join me Monday night, March 27, for the free online class, How to Use Essential Oils to Improve Your Health Naturally. Get your Login here.