The first time I smelled Frankincense, I thought… this is everyone’s favorite oil?
Let’s just say it definitely wasn’t my favorite scent!
But the more I learned about frankincense, the more I used it anyway, and the scent grew on me. I’ll actually even diffuse it now!
Frankincense is a powerful essential oil, and it’s definitely a must-have in every home. You’ve probably heard about this ancient oil, but a common question I get is, what’s it for?
Just a few of the Benefits of Frankincense:
- Supports healthy cellular function – the root of it all!
- Healthy immune system, cardiovascular system, digestive system… just to name a few. Frankincense supports overall wellbeing!
- Minimizes blemishes and fine lines on your skin. No need for expensive creams!
- Helps to rejuvenate skin, I use this in my ‘Owie Spray’!
- Good for healthy joints.
- Soothing and calming to the nervous system and emotions. Use it to balance your moods!
- Add Frankincense to any other essential oil to enhance the benefits of that oil.
Frankincense has so many powerful benefits, one phrase I hear all the time is ‘when in doubt, use Frankincense’. You’ll be happy you did!
Here’s a video to explain how I like to use Frankincense!
Quite possibly my favorite use lately is to dilute it with coconut oil for younger-looking skin. 🙂
Are you intrigued by the powers of Frankincense? Contact me here to find out more.
What do you like to use Frankincense for? Let me know in the comments below!