12 Weeks to CLARITY
12-week program designed for those jumping fully in to a healthy lifestyle change. Go step by step through the journey of embracing real food, loving exercise and reducing toxins in your life. This is the ultimate how-to guide to develop healthy habits in a hectic, busy life. Small steps lead to big changes. In this program, we follow my 7-step signature system to realize transformation into a healthier version of you.
Are you ready to:
- Lose weight and double your energy?
- Discover how to eat to support your unique body and lifestyle, getting rid of belly bloat, brain fog, and burn out?
- Try new foods and experiment with different recipes that are simple and delicious?
- Revise unhealthy habits for good, kicking cravings along with them?
- Improve your digestion, strengthen your immune system and improve your skin?
- Feed your family real food meals you feel good about (and they actually enjoy!)?
Then you will love this 90-day program, following 7 easy steps from my CLARITY signature system:
7 steps covered in just 12 weeks, developed to provide CLARITY to your healthy path:
Cleanse and get clear on your goals
Learn what foods support your unique body
Apply simple strategies to set yourself up for success in your busy life
Respect your body’s cues and learn to trust yourself
Identify and re-frame road blocks to long-term success
Tackle the toxins in your home
Yes your heart’s desire
Along the way you will learn easy go-to’s to ensure your success in a busy life. You will learn strategies to make eating real, nourishing food and prioritizing healthy habits for your family not only possible, but easy!
- We meet one time per week for 1 hour for 12 weeks, with email and text support between sessions.
This program may be for you if you:
- Have been struggling with those last 10 pounds for longer than you’d care to admit.
- Are sick of feeling tired, bloated, and just plain yucky.
- Are confused over what to eat, when to eat, how much to exercise, or have trouble fitting any me-time into your busy schedule.
- Have trouble nourishing your family with healthy meals and encouraging healthy lifestyle habits, not to mention prioritizing your own health.
- Love the idea of the simplicity of healthy foods and natural homes, but have no idea where to start.
- Truly want to get healthy, for good!
If any of these sound like you, contact me for my free 30-minute consultation and let’s discover how I can help you meet your goals.