Best ever vegetable soup… I know, that’s a pretty bold statement! And my picture just can’t do it justice. But I really love this soup! When I think of veggie soups, I think blah, boring, tasteless. But this one is delicious!
This recipe is in our Spring 14-Day Whole Foods Cleanse, so if you think you need to deprive yourself of flavorful meals to detox your body, lose weight and clear up your skin, think again! Healthy food can taste good too.
I made this a few weeks ago and made a double batch when I made it this past week. If you’re going to cook once, why not make enough to last a few meals?
Try this one and see if you don’t agree…
If you are interested in learning more about the 14-day cleanse that is getting rave reviews (and many pounds lost), contact me!
- 1 large onion or leek, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 inch ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 cup kale, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups vegetable broth or water
- Sauté onion, ginger, garlic until fragrant, about 4 minutes.
- Put all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until all veggies are cooked thoroughly, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and serve.