Who doesn’t love an apple? An apple a day, right?
In my house, this is an easy sell. My kids love them.
But I’ve got something even better than a plain ol’ apple snack. My friend and business partner shared this immune-boosting recipe, and after my kids tasted it, I knew I had to share it with you!
Simply take your favorite apple (ours is Honeycrisp, but if you prefer a lower-sugar option, go with Granny Smith), and amp it up with OnGuard Protective Blend essential oil.
Wait, you can eat essential oils? Yes! Using many doTERRA essential oils internally is not only safe, it’s a very effective way to benefit from the oils. They are amazing to cook with!
OnGuard is a must-have in every healthy household. It’s an effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.
OnGuard a blend with wild orange, clove, cinnamon, and other essential oils known for their powerful immune-boosting properties. And, as you can imagine, it tastes delicious!
So here’s what you do:
- Slice up your favorite apple
- Put the slices in a jar (or bowl)
- Fill the container with water to cover the apples
- Add 1-2 drops OnGuard (start with 1)
- Give the container a good shake or stir
- Let the apples sit a few minutes to absorb the flavor (and benefits!)
Here’s a video if you want to see how it’s done.